First time home buyers, we know selecting the right loan is a very important decision, a
bad decision could cost you a lot of money now or down the road.
As a first time home buyer you have options, maybe your hurdle
is limited funds for a down payment or poor or no credit.
There are loans available for first time home buyers.
FHA Mortgage Loans - FHA helps lower
income families and/or borrowers with less than perfect
credit purchase housing. FHA allows to receive comparable interest
rates to those with good credit.
80 20 Mortgageare 2
loans which equal 100% of the purchase price. The first
mortgage is 80% and the second mortgage is the remaining 20%
of the purchase price. 80 20 Mortgage Loans allows you
to finance 100% of the purchase price and avoid costly
Learn More about 80 20 Loans.